Terms & Conditions
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check out time is 12:00 PM.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- To guarantee early check-in, we recommend reserving the room or suite for the night prior to arrival.
- In the case of early check-in prior to 9:00am, an extra 100% charge of a room tariff per night will be automatically added to your accommodation bill; in the case of early check-in from 9:00am to 2:00pm, an extra 50% charge of a room tariff per night will be automatically added to your accommodation bill.
- Late checkout requests may be made one day prior to your departure through the Guest Service Agent only, and are subject to room availability.
- In the case of late check-out between 12:00pm and 6:00pm, a charge of THB 500/hour per room will be automatically added to your accommodation bill; in the case of late check-out after 6:00pm, an extra 100% charge of a room tariff per night will be automatically added to your accommodation bill.
- No show, Late check-in, Early check-out will be fully charged.
- A maximum of two (2) adults in our Studios and One-bedroom suites.
- A maximum of four (4) adults in Two-bedroom suites.
- A maximum of 2 children, both under the age of 12 can stay with no extra charge when sharing existing bedding with parent(s). Charges will apply for any additional bedding requested. Children age 12 years and above will be charged as adults. Room rates quoted do not include breakfast for children under the age of 12.
- The maximum room occupancy for studio and one-bedroom suites, in any combination, cannot exceed a maximum of three (3) persons.
- The maximum room occupancy for two-bedroom suites, in any combination, cannot exceed a maximum of five (5) persons.
- Visitors are defined as non-registered guests or guests who are not present with a hotel guest upon check-in. For studios and one-bedroom suites, the maximum number of visitor is 1 adult (same person).
- The second (2nd) and subsequent visitors will be charged at THB 1,000/visitor/time on the same day.
- All visitors must deposit identification card or passport at the Front Desk and collect it upon leaving the Hotel.
RATES & DEPOSITS
- A cash deposit of THB 1,000 foreach night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and applicable taxes.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
- The Hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
DAMAGE TO HOTEL PROPERTY
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure.
- Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
REMOVAL OF HOTEL PROPERTY
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent.
- The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges.
- Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
SMOKING POLICY & DEEP CLEANING FEES
- The hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking room types and both are subject to availability.A deep cleaning fee of THB 5,000 will apply to any guest who smokes in a non-smoking guest room or public area.
- A deep cleaning fee of THB 5,000 will also apply to any guest room that would require excessive cleaning by the maids caused by guests unacceptably misusing and/or trashing the room.
AIRPORT PICK-UP & TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- Airport transportation can be arranged by the Hotel:
- Maximum 3 passengers: THB 1,300/Car/Way (Toyota Camry)
- Maximum 8 passengers: THB 2,000/Van/Way (Toyota Commuter Van)
- A minimum of six (6) hours advanced booking for airport transportation is required for all arrivals or departures. Bookings are advanced purchase and non-refundable.
- Please make a reservation by sending an e-mail inquiry to email@example.com from 09:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays and to firstname.lastname@example.org after 5:00pm and weekends.
*Subject to the passenger’s luggage size and available spaces on the fleet